Lisa is passionate about empowering, educating, and inspiring women to be exceptional Leaders…to create positive changes within themselves and within workplace culture. And, regardless of whether your attendees are seasoned Executives or entry-level, everyone will benefit from Lisa’s unique insights and content! Plus, she focuses on
EDU-tainment, so your audience will learn a lot AND have fun!
Some of Lisa’s Clients
“Lisa had the entire conference audience of over 700 women in leadership totally engaged, learning, and laughing. Her keynote on personal branding and self-awareness for effective leadership was the best I’ve ever heard and applicable on so many levels.”
— Leah D.
Vice President of Sales, Yellow
“Lisa was the Keynote Speaker at our Canadian Leadership Summit in Montreal, and WOW! Lisa is an amazing speaker! She gave a presentation that was funny, engaging, and inspiring. Plus, she delivered very relevant, tangible, and insightful concepts that will help our organization.”
— Gaetan T.
Sr. Learning Manager, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Canada
Lisa’s Media Coverage
Latest Lisa News
- PayPal’s Women’s Leadership ERG hired Lisa to conduct her popular “Make Your Leadership Branding Outstanding” Workshop for over 200 women!
- Pfizer U.S. booked Lisa as the Keynote Speaker for their Annual Sales Meeting. Her speech topic: “Improving Communications across the Generations”.
- Lisa booked as the Opening Keynote for the RISE Women in Health Care Annual Conference! Keynote title: “Resilience to Rise & Thrive”.
- Lisa hired to Keynote for the Advancing Women Executives luncheon in San Francisco! Previous speakers for AWE include Gloria Steinem!
- Johnson & Johnson booked Lisa to conduct her popular keynote, “Improving Communications across the Generations”, for an All-Hands Meeting in NJ!
- Women in Trucking & Transportation booked Lisa as Opening Keynote for their Annual Conference in Dallas! Their 800+ attendees rated her as “Above Excellent”!