Millennials Incorporated AND Millennials Into Leadership both have 5 Star Review Ratings on Amazon! Take a quick look at what people are saying about Lisa’s books and her popular presentations:
Lisa Orrell ROCKED! Every college student and young employee should have to attend her “Get A Grip On Leadership” seminar!
- C. Serene, College Student Who Attended Lisa’s Presentation (and posted this on her Facebook Wall)
The single biggest challenge America faces over the next decade is managing the transition from a Boomer led country to one dominated and led by America’s next great generation, Millennials. In her book, “Millennials Into Leadership”, Lisa Orrell provides members of that generation their first practical ‘how to’ advice on succeeding when faced with leadership roles at work. Hopefully, many Millennials will read this book, take her advice, and lead our country, and our companies, into their next era of excellence.
- Morley Winograd: Co-author of the Bestselling Book: “Millennial Makeover: MySpace, YouTube and the Future of American Politics”
I thought it was a great session concerning your thoughts on generational dynamics in the workplace and it certainly helped my thought process regarding the matter. It is amazing to me how different the thought process can work for two people who may be separated only by five or ten years…let alone 20 years! The seminar you presented, “Improving Communications Across the Generations”, really was valuable. Once again, thanks for everything!
- Taylor Durham, ISP Sports, Director of Affiliate Recruitment & Coordinating Producer for Olympic Sports Broadcasts
I just wanted to let you know that I heard great things about Lisa Orrell, the speaker who conducted the Leadership Seminar at your college. My daughter was one of the students who attended it and was very impressed by Lisa’s message and delivery. It was great to see her inspired this way! Thanks for making arrangements for this event and for hiring such a terrific speaker.
- An E-mail Sent to the Event Coordinator at Black Hills State University from the Mother of Student Who Attended Lisa’s “Get A Grip On Leadership” SeminarI LOVE YOUR BOOK! I just bought 7 more copies of “Millennials Incorporated” to pass around to my education team. With over 10,000 students (mostly Millennials) who sign up for my 100-plus schools every year, I am always looking for brilliant information that can help me to understand them better. And we are thrilled that you’ll be conducting seminars for us and speaking at our annual conference…I’m so glad we “found” you!
- W. Claybaugh, Dean & Co-Founder of Paul Mitchell Schools & Author of “BE NICE (OR ELSE!)”Everyone loved you! There is so much excitement and ideas surfacing since you presented your 2 seminars. In addition, you have such an engaging personality and terrific speaking style that it feels like I’ve known you forever!
- E. Wainwright, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan Vice President, Workforce Diversity & Inclusion
Even down here in Australia we’ve come across Lisa Orrell and her world-class analysis of the Millennials. As leading social researchers analyzing generational trends across Asia, I can tell you that the issues addressed in ”Millennials Incorporated’ are indeed global challenges. Lisa speaks with authority on these emerging employees and she offers excellent insights into this global generation.
- Mark McCrindle, Social Researcher, www.mccrindleresearch.com
Lisa Orrell is an expert in this breaking new field of generation relations.…her seminars and books are resources that every innovative company needs!
- Rayona Sharpnack, Founder & CEO, Institute for Women’s Leadership, www.womensleadership.com AUTHOR: “Trade Up: 5 Steps for Redesigning Your Leadership & Life from the Inside Out”
Lisa‘s book, “Millennials Incorporated”, is a must read for any company that is committed to building an inclusive culture and tapping into the potential and talent of the Millennial generation. Her practical tips, ideas and strategies address what we “perceive” to be barriers in working with Millennials and are helpful in bringing us to the “reality” of working together inclusively! Lisa has captured the essence of information we need to know “now” to bridge the gaps within a multi-generational workforce.
- Lisa A. Clayton, President, Source Potential, Inc. www.sourcepotential.com
I am attaching a letter of request to invite you to speak at the Professional Business Women of California Sacramento Conference. You were one of the most memorable and motivating speakers at PBWC’s San Francisco Conference this year (attendance was over 6000!) and we would like you to please consider speaking in Sacramento. You really were awesome!
- Cathy D., Associate Producer of the PBWC Conference
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! You were terrific.
It was great having you speak to our HR group last Thursday! Thank you so much for your time, energy, humor and talent to “tell it like it is.” You came across with credibility, experience and knowledge — a winning combination. The wisdom you shared was extremely helpful – there have been several emails going back and forth about your meaty information. Thank you again!
- C. Young, Senior Director, Leading Employment Agency
My responsibility is to recruit new college grads for our company. Our CEO has made that a priority in our recruiting efforts over the next 3 years. So not only did I find Lisa’s book, “Millennials Incorporated”, extremely helpful for insight into this new generation, but we also hired her to conduct 3 of her seminars and so far our Boomer and Gen X Managers have found them to be very helpful. Not only do I recommend her book, but hiring her to speak at your company, too.
- Evelyn M., Manager of University Learning and Development at large publicly traded company in the Bay Area
“Millennials Incorporated” is the best book I have read on how to communicate, hire and retain the new generation of young professionals.
Everyone is talking about the generational differences, but Lisa Orrell has done the research and has come up with practical, easy to implement solutions on how to effectively communicate and motivate this generation and how those of us from different generations (especially the baby boomers) can learn from them as well. This book is well written and should be a handbook for anyone involved in the recruitment of personnel and for anyone who manages people. As an HR professional, I found the book not only educational (lots of aha moments!) yet fun to read. And I bought 10 copies as gifts for my colleagues!
- J. Prescott, Professional Recruiter for 25 years
Lisa’s latest book, “Millennials Into Leadership”, is the next in a line of excellent publications that are critical to read for understanding effective management and leadership principles. As an ‘older’ Millennial, I wish this book were available when I took on my first managerial role at work. It is an invaluable resource and a must-read for ALL Millennials in the professional workforce today.
- Richard Bottner (Millennial), President of Intern Bridge, Inc. Author of: “Total Internship Management – The Employer’s Guide to Building the Ultimate Internship Program”