Lisa went to Brunei to be the keynote speaker at a Milllennlals Leadership Conference, hosted by the Brunei Government.
Here is a snapshot (partial) of Lisa’s speaking invitations & media coverage:
- Salesforce booked Lisa to be their featured speaker at their Annual Leadership Summit in San Francisco.
- Lisa hired by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts as their keynote speaker for their Annual Executive Meeting held in Las Vegas.
- Lisa was the Keynote Speaker for global org, ASIS Int’s, Annual “Women in Security” Conference, hosted at Oracle’s HQ in the San Francisco Bay Area. Keynote speech/topic: “Your Personal Brand is in Your Hands”.
- Pfizer U.S. booked Lisa as their Keynote Speaker for their Annual Sales Meeting. Her speech topic: “Get a Grip on Gen Y”.
- Johnson & Johnson in NJ booked Lisa to conduct her popular speech, “Improving Communications across the Generations”, for an All Hands Meeting. Lisa has been hired to speak over TEN times for J & J at their offices in the U.S. and Canada.
- Lisa hired as the Keynote Speaker at the Annual PCCA Conference held in the Dominican Republic.
- Lisa was the Keynote Speaker at the Annual NC Health Care Facilities Conference and the 600+ attendees rated her presentation as “Above Excellent”!
- Lisa was hired to be the Keynote Speaker at two different events hosted by the Advancing Women Executives organization.Their previous speakers include icons, such as Gloria Steinem.
- Lisa was hired to conduct a variety of her popular presentations for companies such as: Juniper Networks, Grant Thornton, Ericsson, Oracle, and many others.
- Lisa was interviewed by USA Today for a feature article about retaining & motivating Millennial employees. The article appeared in both the print & online editions.
- Lisa was the Keynote Speaker for Applied Materials’ Annual Diversity Day event. This is the 4th time AMAT has hired Lisa to speak at one of their company-wide events.
- The Canadian Organization for Campus Activities (COCA.org) asked Lisa to be the main Keynote Speaker on the closing day of their Annual Conference in June. Lisa conducted her “Your Personal Brand is in Your Hands” keynote for 300+ Student Activity Coordinators from 80+ colleges in Canada. This is their largest members event of the year. Now many of those schools are booking Lisa to speak at their campuses!
- Gartner Inc., the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, hired Lisa to conduct a workshop for their Sales Managers & Executive Team on how to more effectively manage Millennial Talent & develop a Personal Brand for Leadership Success.
- Lisa was been booked as a featured speaker at HRWest to conduct a session on “Personal Branding for Career Success”!
- Watermark booked Lisa to conduct 2 presentations at their LeadOn CA Women’s Leadership Conference. Keynote speakers include Hillary Clinton & Diane Von Furstenberg!
- Lisa was hired by the Brunei Government to speak IN BRUNEI at Leadership Conference for Millennials!
- AmericasMart-Atlanta booked Lisa to speak at their largest Annual Conference…over 50,000 attendees! She conducted a seminar for Buyers & Distributors on how to better attract and engage Millennial Customers.
- Chico’s books Lisa to conduct workshops for their Millennial employees & Senior Management Teams at their Florida HQ’s.
- Career-Intelligence.com interviews Lisa for a feature article about why employees should focus on creating & managing their Personal Brands at work.
- Recruiter.com features Lisa in TWO in-depth articles: Personal Branding-focus for employees AND how employers can better meet the needs of their Millennial Talent!
- MsCareerGirl.com interviewed Lisa about why employees should focus on creating & managing their Personal Brands at work!
- Monster.com has booked Lisa SIX times to conduct webinars on Personal Branding for Leadership Success and on Generational Dynamics, targeted at corporate employees! Lisa averages 500-1,000 attendees for her Monster.com webinars!
- SUNY’s School of Optometry hires Lisa to be a featured speaker at their Annual Faculty Retreat…and asks Lisa to speak on both days of the event!
- The Silicon Valley Diversity Council has booked Lisa as their featured Keynote Speaker FOUR times.
- Lisa hired by MRM Worldwide (a global Ad Agency) to conduct SIX presentations for various employee groups!
- eBay has hired Lisa to conduct her “Your Personal Brand Is In Your Hands” Workshop over 25 times!
- Lisa was quoted in the New York Times Business Section for an article about email etiquette and differences in communication styles among generations.
- Lisa was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal for a feature article about bridging the generation gap at work!
- Lisa interviewed by Cosmo for a feature article about common mistakes Gen Y’s make in job interviews and in the workplace.
- CareerBuilder.com asked Lisa to write a 3-part article series on how companies can groom Millennials for leadership roles.
- Lisa asked to write (2) articles for WomenEntrepreneur.com about retaining Millennial talent, and how to overcome barriers for leadership & career success.
- Lisa interviewed a third time by The New York Times for article: “Bridging the Workplace Generation Gap: It Starts With A Text”
- Lisa quoted in Wall Street Journal article about Gen Y salary and job negotiation tips!
- Lisa moderated panel discussion on “Working With Millennials” for a FountainBlue.biz event, hosted by Cisco. The event was attended by over 175 business professionals (live & through webcast). The panelists were executives from: Cisco, AT & T, Google and Sun.
- CollegeRecruiter.com has launched its “Ask The Expert” career blog for Generation Y (aka Millennials) job seekers, recent grads, and those already employed. And Lisa has been selected as a panel expert for their popular blog.
- Lisa was a featured expert in an NPR “Weekend Edition Saturday”” news story about how older employees need to embrace technology!
- Pepsi selects Lisa as spokesperson for their “Pepsi Optimism Program” (POP) campaign. They release survey on the optimistic spirit of the Millennial Generation to launch this major marketing initiative!
- Lisa featured on MSNBC‘s popular business program, “Your Business”, discussing unique recruiting strategies!
- Lisa was a featured speaker at the Annual PBWC Conference in SF. The event theme was Across the Generations. Keynotes included Madeleine Albright and Cokie Roberts. They had over 6,000 attendees and over 800 people attended Lisa’s break out session. Due to her high speaker review ratings, and popularity of her topic, Lisa has already been booked for their conference this fall at the Sacramento Convention Center.
- Lisa was a featured speaker at Cisco’s Inclusion & Diversity Global Meeting. She presented her Global Millennial workshop to an audience of senior execs visiting from Cisco locations around the world.
- For Brocade Communications, a large company in Silicon Valley, Lisa has conducted all of her workshops, including her Millennial Business Bootcamp for their Millennial new-hires.
- Lisa was featured in the leading HR magazine, Human Resource Executive, about how companies are using Social Media initiatives to recruit and retain Millennials in the professional workforce.
“In her book, ‘Millennials Into Leadership’, Lisa Orrell provides members of that generation their first practical ‘how to’ advice on succeeding when faced with leadership roles at work. Hopefully, many Millennials will read this book, take her advice, and lead our country, and our companies, into their next era of excellence.”
– Morley Winograd: Co-author of the Bestselling Book: “Millennial Makeover: MySpace, YouTube and the Future of American Politics”