Lisa Focuses on EDU-tainment! She delivers info-packed educational, motivational, and inspirational keynotes & workshops with humor, wit, and high-energy!
And her focus & passion is all about ONE thing:
To inspire employees, of all generations, to better understand
themselves and others to create a more positive and productive
Lisa’s Topic Expertise Includes:
- Personal Branding at Work for Leadership
& Career Success
- Understanding Generational Dynamics at Work
- Effectively Recruiting, Managing & Retaining
- Grooming Millennials to be Effective Young Leaders
- Improving Communication Dynamics for Team
Building & Talent Retention
“Our conference attendees rated your Keynote, ‘Improving Communications Across the Generations’, as ABOVE EXCELLENT! And they shared comments, such as: ‘Loved it! and Powerful message and very entertaining!’ Thank you so much.” – Allison Boyette: Programs Director, NC Health Care Facilities Association.
“We’ve booked Lisa a lot because she’s one of our favorite speakers!” – Winn Claybaugh: Co-founder, Owner & Dean of Paul Mitchell Schools.
“Many of our GenNEXT chapters throughout the U.S. & Canada have hired Lisa because she’s amazing!” – Lindsay F.: Enterprise Global Chair, Gen Y Diversity Group, Johnson & Johnson.
“Lisa Orrell ROCKED! Every college student, and employees from ANY generation, should be required to attend her ‘Personal Branding’ presentations!” – C. Serene, College Student Who Attended Lisa’s Presentation.
Some of Lisa’s Clients
Lisa’s Media Coverage
Latest Lisa News
- Pfizer U.S. booked Lisa as their Keynote Speaker for their Annual Sales Meeting. Her speech topic: “Get a Grip on Gen Y”.
- Johnson & Johnson in NJ booked Lisa to conduct her popular speech, “Improving Communications across the Generations”, for an All Hands Meeting.
- Maxim Integrated hired Lisa to conduct her popular “Your Employee Brand is in Your Hands” Workshop for over 100 employees!
- Lisa hired by Juniper Networks to conduct her “Get a Grip on Gen Y” Workshop for Sr. Managers & Executives!
- Lisa hired to Keynote for Advancing Women Executives luncheon! Previous speakers for AWE include Gloria Steinem!
- Lisa booked as Keynote Speaker for the NC Health Care Facilities Annual Conference. Over 600 people attended her opening Keynote and rated her presentation & delivery as “Above Excellent”!