Lisa’s passion is to motivate and inspire people to make positive changes personally and to inspire more positive changes in workplace dynamics and culture! Her globally in-demand, unique presentations focus on edu-tainment…so your audience will learn a lot and have fun!
Some of Lisa’s Clients
“Our conference attendees rated your Keynote, ‘Improving Communications Across the Generations’, as ABOVE EXCELLENT! And they shared comments, such as: ‘Loved it! and Powerful message and very entertaining!’ Thank you so much.” – Allison Boyette: Programs Director, NC Health Care Facilities Association.
“We’ve booked Lisa a lot because she’s one of our favorite speakers!” – Winn Claybaugh: Co-founder, Owner & Dean of Paul Mitchell Schools.
“Many of our GenNEXT chapters throughout the U.S. & Canada have hired Lisa because she’s amazing!” – Lindsay F.: Enterprise Global Chair, Gen Y Diversity Group, Johnson & Johnson.
“Lisa Orrell ROCKED! Every college student, and employees from ANY generation, should be required to attend her ‘Personal Branding’ presentations!” – C. Serene, College Student Who Attended Lisa’s Presentation.
Lisa’s Media Coverage
Latest Lisa News
- Pfizer U.S. booked Lisa as their Keynote Speaker for their Annual Sales Meeting. Her speech topic: “Get a Grip on Gen Y”.
- Johnson & Johnson in NJ booked Lisa to conduct her popular speech, “Improving Communications across the Generations”, for an All Hands Meeting.
- Maxim Integrated hired Lisa to conduct her popular “Your Employee Brand is in Your Hands” Workshop for over 100 employees!
- Lisa hired by Juniper Networks to conduct her “Get a Grip on Gen Y” Workshop for Sr. Managers & Executives!
- Lisa hired to Keynote for Advancing Women Executives luncheon! Previous speakers for AWE include Gloria Steinem!
- Lisa booked as Keynote Speaker for the NC Health Care Facilities Annual Conference. Over 600 people attended her opening Keynote and rated her presentation & delivery as “Above Excellent”!